Native Flute School - Upcoming Events
Here is a list of upcoming Native Flute School workshops:
- Flute Haven 2013: September 10–15, 2013. Valley Forge, PA. Tuesday reception/opening through Sunday noon. Daytime workshops, concerts each evening, private lessons, recording studio available. Co-facilitated with Lynn Miller, Eric Miller, Ron Kravitz, Ron Volkman, and Frank Henninger. Special programs for
Leadership (Sept 8–15),
Recording (Sept 9–15),
and a Weekend Program (Sept 13–15).
- Native Rhythms Festival: November 8–10, 2013. Melbourne, FL. Thursday reception, Friday–Sunday morning workshops.
- Flute Camp Aotearoa – Journeying with the Native American Style Flute: January 17–20, 2014. Tapu Te Ranga Narae, Island Bay, Wellington, New Zealand. Hosted by Southern Cross Flutes. Co-facilitated with Todd Chaplin and Adam Page.
- Zion Canyon Native Flute School: Tue–Sat, March 25–29, 2013. Springdale, UT. Workshops Tuesday evening through Saturday noon.
- Flute Haven 2014: September 9–14, 2014. Valley Forge, PA.
- Flute Harvest 2014: Sun–Fri, October 26–31, 2014. Encino, CA. At the HS Retreat Center. Co-facilitated with Kalani.
- Flute Haven 2015: September 15–20, 2015. Valley Forge, PA.